top of page
Events are a great opportunity for horizon's friends, employees, crews, and the general public to learn about commercial cleaning services and to show team spirit.
- mar, 12 julEast Hartford12 jul 2022, 1:30 p. m.East Hartford, 250 Governor St, East Hartford, CT 06108, USA12 jul 2022, 1:30 p. m.East Hartford, 250 Governor St, East Hartford, CT 06108, USAAre you or anyone you know interested in a steady new job position where you are done after lunch time, have breaks and earn more than the minimum wage? Join us for our info session every Tuesday at 1:30 in our East Hartford Office!
- jue, 02 junMargaritas Mexican Restaurant02 jun 2022, 3:00 p. m.Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, 350 Roberts St, East Hartford, CT 06108, USA02 jun 2022, 3:00 p. m.Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, 350 Roberts St, East Hartford, CT 06108, USAJoin us on Thursday for some drinks at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, located at 350 Roberts Street East Hartford, CT. You will not only be able to enjoy some amazing drinks, but you will also be able to appreciate and celebrate safety with us.
- mié, 17 novHartford17 nov 2021, 4:30 p. m.Hartford, 150 Trumbull St, Hartford, CT 06103, USA
- mié, 20 octEast Hartford20 oct 2021, 8:30 a. m. – 9:30 a. m.East Hartford, 1209 Main St, East Hartford, CT 06108, USA20 oct 2021, 8:30 a. m. – 9:30 a. m.East Hartford, 1209 Main St, East Hartford, CT 06108, USAThis breakfast with the focus on peer lead sharing will be rescheduled for October 20th. Join us. We will discuss ways we can collectively synergize each other lead generation programs and best practices to get started.
- jue, 29 julZoom29 jul 2021, 2:00 p. m. – 2:30 p. m.Zoom
- mar, 20 julLocation is TBD20 jul 2021, 4:00 p. m. – 6:00 p. m.Location is TBD
- vie, 16 julZoom16 jul 2021, 3:00 p. m. – 3:30 p. m.Zoom
- mar, 22 junWhitney Farms Golf Course22 jun 2021, 9:30 a. m. – 3:30 p. m.Whitney Farms Golf Course, 175 Shelton Rd, Monroe, CT 06468, USA
- jue, 28 eneZoom Webinar28 ene 2021, 2:00 p. m. – 3:00 p. m. GMT-5Zoom Webinar28 ene 2021, 2:00 p. m. – 3:00 p. m. GMT-5Zoom WebinarDr. Farrell developed a system to create cleaner air indoors by reducing concentrations of airborne pathogens through the use of enhanced methods that extend already-in-place efforts (like masks and distancing) to limit spread of COVID-19 and enhance safety.
bottom of page